{bettering myself}

My photogtraphy had kinda been put on hold for a little while and I've been able to really expand and read and devour everything lately and I've been loving it. I've convinced myself that I love my journey that I always want to do better but I have to recognize that I will never have the equipment I WANT, or the computer I NEED, but I will always have my beautiful kids and beautiful moments that I want to remember. So... I've been learning how to make the most of every situation.

I love my son. Getting him warmed up to moving to Texas. :) We took this at the local orchard in Las Vegas. Love it!
Photobucket
My Grandpa participates in the Huntsman World Senior Games every year in St. George and as he is getting older he gets more and more worn out. I thought this was so cute, the basketball in the perfect position, I couldn't have planned it better. I love you Grandpa!
Photobucket
Mr. P.  LOVES to play guitar on Sunday mornings. Somedays I find it annoying and insensitive because I'm scrambling around trying to get kids ready for church, but other days. I adore it. He is so focused and internalized when he plays.
Photobucket

Photobucket
A's BFF K. We invited her over to paint nails one morning this week. She chose blue with sparkles. We will miss her tremendously.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Jeff scrunches his nose like this ALL the time. These next two I was really experimenting with upping my ISO extensively and getting a fast shutter speed and living with the noise. He actually scrunches his nose like this when he's excited... even though he kinda looks mad in this picture.
Photobucket
He just looked how models try to look in magazines I just had to take a picture... again ... no flash... just upped ISO. I'm definitely loving this method.
Photobucket

blog signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

{white}

{innocent wonder}

'bust a gut'